3/28/2015

Whatever you do could be a form of art

Have you thought about yourself as an artist? Have you ever consider that whatever you do could be a form of art? Ye, I mean true art, like a mystical experience of Flow (the same one Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi wrote about almost a quarter of century ago).

Today I learned about one collective art project and while looking at photographs I was curious about there were absolutely no painting, no sculpture, no graphic design at all. Just imagine: thirty artists run together for a couple of weeks and have produced not even a small picture as we used to know them before.

That's so common now. The art is just one step from you. The point is in significance you attach. Actually it is depends on you. If you need my expertise you have it.  I was teaching art history in the University for twelve years, I defended one dissertation, published a monograph, two textbooks and a bunch of articles. And 'am telling you: whatever you do could be a form of art.

So what have you decide?