6/25/2015

Quit Facebook

I have deactivated my account on Facebook. This decision came like a revelation. In one moment I was one hundred percent shure that I have to quit.

The problem actually was not only in Facebook itself. The biger issue was procrastination. But Facebook, at least for me, is a major platform to procrastinate.

So let me share how it feels now. It's not so easy. You gain some self respect but like awaken in the middle of the night you are not completely detached from your pillow yet. 

I recall how I was quitting smoking. The pattern is the same. And I am wondering why then if Facebook is not an addiction. 

My world has shrunk and my cycle of concern either. Now I spend more time with my family and myself. 

This blog deprived of Facebook distribution has the lowest traffic in its history. And it's good time to understand could you share your art just with few persons instead of many. 

Two friends from about fifteen hundreds contacted me to ask what happend. And that was realy great. I was expecting none.

I am fine now. And the same as with quitting smoking I hope it can be much more better in the future.