5/15/2015

War for freedom

Today I talked to a guy from Russia who lives in Ukraine for a couple of years making business here not there.

When the talk ran into politics, however, he started to venerate Putin like almighty god telling me other bullshit about white Aryans with blue eyes that coming from Russia conquered the world in the second millennium BC and that Budda was actually white.

Well, that sound thick for me. I don`t care about the colour of people skin. I don`t care whom they consider themselves to be Russian or Ukrainian or whatever.

For me this war is not about ethnicity not about nationalism.

For me this war is for freedom.

Ukraine fights not against Russians. Actualy many Russians are fighting on Ukraine's side. We fight for freedom.

I don`t want my children live in the neo-Soviet regime where loyalty to authority is valued the most, where people are like slaves deprived from their basic rights, brainwashed, hopeless and helpless, blindfolded with lies and hypocrisy. For me, it's like never again.

I quit that talk and went home to write this blog. Cause I hope you'll read it. And then stand with us.